Breeze Underwriting specialises in commercial, liability, and mini fleet insurance. Our Binding Authority capacity is provided by established Lloyd’s and Company market insurers all of which have ‘A’ rated security.
Areas of business underwritten include:
- Commercial Property Owners (including unoccupied)
- Commercial Combined Risks (including High Risk Products and companies with exports to USA/Canada)
- Stand alone General Liability and High Risk Liability Contractors business,
- Manufacturing, Leisure and Wholesale Risks
- Online Per Capita up to 15 employees
- Stand alone Material damage
- Excess of Loss Liability Business
- Mini Fleet specializes in all traditional trades with more than 3 vehicles
Breeze Underwriting employs highly experience staff with extensive knowledge of UK Commercial, Liability and Fleet business. Our underwriters have the power to make instant decisions without referral .
We have invested heavily in IT systems enabling brokers and intermediaries to obtain instant online quotations for Per Capita liability and Terrorism. This platform is constantly being developed and further classes/trades will be added. The online system is very flexible and any business which needs to be referred goes straight to an experienced underwriter. Business is also written on a traditional basis (broker submission) with contract certain quotes and documentation produced instantly.
Dealing with Breeze Underwriting also provides you with instant seamless access to our partners within the Group, so any business that cannot be written in-house can be passed to Carroll London Markets for them to quote in the open market.
Breeze Underwriting UK
42-43 Broomfield House,
Lanswoodpark Buisness Centre,
Emstead Market, CO7 7FD
T: 020 7645 4600
F: 01206 797 967